Enabling Background & Accent Images
Background and Accent Images are set under Site Settings but must be enabled on a page-by-page basis.
A background accent image can be added, an alternate background enabled, or accent images placed and sized at the bottom of the page.
- Under Accent Images, you can select 1 2 or 3, where it aligns, and the max width. At the time this documentation was created, the About page had Accent Image 2 is enabled on the bottom right.
- Additionally, you can enable the “Sun” image on any page. This is a background image and is located under the Background tab in this same section. You check the box “Add Background Accent Image” to enable this.
- You can also enable “Use alternate background” under this tab. This switches the background to the dots with a gradient. An example of this is (as of now) the Lifestyle overview page.
There are also some accent image settings in some of the blocks.
- The Image (Advanced) block allows you to select an accent image and its placement. An example of this (as of now) is the photo on the bottom of the Lifestyle overview page with the dots behind it.
- The Card Set block allows you to select an accent image if using Framed mode. An example of this (as of now) is the Assisted Living page.